Re: Fight on Rocket Challenge

OK who was the guy making a complete idiot out of himself accusing one

> of the other teams of stealing? > > What a buffoon... was it Team Loc-Ness? The guy had his 15 minutes... > unfortunately not the kind of 15 minutes I'd like to see portrayed on > national TV.

Come on, that's real tv. Ever see Paul Sr go at Paul for no good reason?

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

That should be a LOC kit.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I was thinking exactly the same thing. How cool a name is that???

Rocket Flyer Southeast Georgia

Reply to
Rocket Flyer