Boulton Paul Defiant

Does ANYBODY have any infio about ANY upcoming issues of a 1/48 BP Defiant.
Pete
Reply to
The Laws
Classic Airframes says that they are developing a "new tool" Defiant. It was scheduled for release last year, IIRC, so I'm hoping that it will be out this year. (Especially since I've sold my earlier versions.)
Jim
Reply to
AV8R Jim
If you really want one, Flashback did a revised CA kit with resin and photoetch.
There has been one on the shelves of AAA hobbies in Magnolia NJ, for a couple of years. AAA aka Stephens Intl. aka the Trumpeter importer. They could probably send you the kit if you call them.
Keith Walker
: Does ANYBODY have any infio about ANY upcoming issues of a 1/48 BP Defiant. : Pete : : -- : All outgoing mail is scanned by Norton Anti Virus software. : :
Reply to
Scorpian