hydraulic lisp or symbols

looking for hydraulic lisp routine R2002 Thanks

To do what? "Hydraulic" doesn't tell us much. ___

just need symbols with description

Still not much help. "Hydraulics" means different things to different people: a civil engineer might think of drainage, or water supply; a mechanical guy might think of fluid power applications. Besides, LISP is a programming language, not a source of "symbols with description" -- what you may be asking for is a block library, but without a better description, you won't be getting much help here. Why don't you just go to http://www.google.com and try your luck with a few choice keywords. ___

Geez, guy, I was just trying to get enough information to offer some help. I don't see anyone else offering any suggestions, and I assume because they are as mystified as I am as to what you really want. Since you prefer to act like an idiot, I'll treat you like one: Congratulations, you have been added to my Bozo Filter <<PLONK>> ___

....took you long enough, Paul.
<<PLONK>>
;-) ___