Notepad

How can I run information on a notepad in autocad R-14 Thanks in advance

Do you mean "run a LISP routine" from Notepad?
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com

What was the file name that you downloaded? Something.lsp or something.dwg or something.dxf?
--

Chip Harper

Blocks are DWG files. If you changed the file extension from DWG to something else like TXT, just change them back to DWG and they should behave as you would expect.
BTW, blocks are NOT LISP routines. LISPs are programs and have a LSP extension.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com