lisp routine

Does anyone know of or have a lisp routine that has an increment function. Say for example i array or copy the number 1 fifty times, then want to change these numbers accordingly to 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 etc all the way to 50 (without having to click each individual number) Maybe even a command that copies or arrays with an automatic numeric increment???

Would be greatly appreciated if someone has the lisp or know how. I can be emailed at njs snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Thanks

Reply to
Jass

Download the anx autolisp routine from

Savelli

Reply to
Saverio

did you miss previous answer?

MichaelB>wrote

I have one on my site that will do that but the number has to be the only attribute in a block (not text). You can pick any interval, starting number, and alpha-numeric prefix. It's called bseq.lsp , for Block SEQuencer.

Reply to
Brian Spillane

I'm lost. How old is this thread?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Jass's inquiry showed up way down on my list as unread. (since deleted) but his was a new inquiry, he simply did not read your answer to it when he posted to the old thread.

Reply to
Brian Spillane