2006-2008 lisp routine

Hi,

I tried migration for 2006 to 2008 (AutoCAD) and after the migration was complete, many of my lisp routines do not run correctly. These lisp files have been compiled, and so I cannot edit them.

jojo

Reply to
jojo

I hate that.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

me too.

Reply to
jojo

I am also facing the same problem. did you find some solution please let me know Kamal( snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com)

Reply to
Kamal

The problem may be trying to cross DWG file types. On the discussion forums and in the knowledge base you can find mention of the fact that Autodesk does not support customizations across DWG file types. You are basically on your own. You may have to find someone who can rewrite the lisps you need for the 2007/2008 dwg. When we upgraded from 2002 to 2007 most of our existing customizations worked, with the exception of a few lisp routines.

Reply to
sakoguy