moving a pull-down menu

How do I do this? I need it located before the help pull down. (autocad 2006) I tried arranging in the partial CUI locations under customization, but this
did not move it.
Thanks, jojo

Also, the alias is currently POP1 and not editable under the Customize user interface. jojo

http://management.cadalyst.com/cadman/article/articleDetail.jsp?id 5131
So is your new menu in the right location? Probably not. Even though the CUI displays it in the right location in the list, your Favorites menu is probably the very last menu -- what's up with that? If you go back into the CUI and select your new menu, you'll see that the new menu has an alias of POP12 (or something similar). Each of the pull-down menus has a number assigned to it. The File menu is POP1, Edit is POP2, etc. This is the order the pull-down menus will display. So even though you drag your menu to a different location, it's still hard-coded to move to the end.
You can manually change the various numbers to get it in the proper location or just leave it at the end.
how do I manually change this?

Well, the only answer I have found so far is to unload all the menus and reload in the proper order, then create a new workspace.