PULL DOWN MENU QUESTION

Hi, I had to reload a pull down menu, and now it is at the end of the line, vs in the middle. How do I move this? Do I have to take them all down and reload each in order?
I tried reloading my profile, but that did not work.
Thanks, jojo
USING 2004 (MAY BE SMILAR ON OTHER VERSIONS) go to tools, customize, menus. remove item in wrong place. click on where in menus you want to insert the menu, highlight menu item to be inserted and click insert.
close customize and you are done.