pull down help

Hi guys!
Why my pull down menu is missing?!! I am running adt2007...and I did try to use the menuload command but it doesn't work!! Can one of you
help me with that?!!! I will give you a big kiss if you do! (joke!!!)
thanks a bunch!!
cadiva
On Mar 5, 12:43 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Which pull down menu? Did you just load AutoCAD 2007 and found it to be different than your previous version? Was the missing pull down working and has since disappeared? Your post doesn't tell anyone much about your problem.