pop up menu help

I am trying to add the toolpac pull down menu as a popup menu to the aux3 button (ctrl + right click) but can't get it to work. I can't seem to find
the right code to add to the acad.mns file under aux3. Does anyone have a code that allows a popup menu to work with ctrl + right click? Thanks, Mike (aka pmsrefugee)
www.abicad.com has a page on how to program pop-ups Ulf
On Fri, 07 Nov 2003 06:37:31 GMT, "pmsrefugee"