Editing the Equations popup menu

All:
I have been creating a SW 2005 add-in using the C++ API to insert some custom function calls for different "parts" of solid works files. For
example, right-clicking on a dimension brings up a new sub-menu with my function calls in it.
One of the places I want to add a new menu item to is the popup menu associated with the equations under the Equations folder. However, I'm having trouble determining what the selection type is. The closest the API brings me is to document the selection type for the equations folder (swSelEQNFOLDER), but not the equations listed within the folder.
If anyone has dealt with this, or can point me in the right direction for figuring it out I'd greatly appreciate it.
Thanks In Advance,
Mike