Section Arrows

I am relatively new to SW.

When working with Section Arrows, is there a way to move both arrows and text and the same time?

My frustration is that I am moving each one individually.

Usually when I create a Section View, the Section Arrow callout needs some tweaking

Thank you.

SW2006

Reply to
Arts.ProE

Section Arrow was linked to the section sketch , so the only way to move it is to edit the section sketch.

Reply to
LinSD

This is not true, you can move the section letters and arrows by simply selecting them and moving. You do not have to use "Edit Sketch".

The answer to the first question is a bit tricky. The only way to control movement of both is to apply a "midpoint" relation on the original sketch. However, vertical movement can only be mimiced on vertical section cutting plane line and vice-versa for horizontal. So, if your section cutting plane line is vertical but you need to move the arrows and letters to the right a bit, then you would select the dot on the end of the arrow and move it. Of course the letter is left behind. Please note that you can select the letter and move it toward the arrow and when it gets close, it will snap into its default location.

Reply to
Eddie