How to control arrow placement on section line?

Which setting controls where the arrow is placed relative to the section line in SW2005 when choosing Insert>Drawing View>Section? I want the arrows pointing away from the section line with the leader running from the arrow tail to the section line. What I have now are arrows pointing to the section line with the arrow tips locked to the section line. Thanks, Pedro

Reply to
iinventedpants

change your Tools, Options, Document setting, to ANSI instead of ISO...

Hope that helps Steve T.

Reply to
Steve Tietz