Section lines on half section

Hi,
I was wondering if there is any way to remove an arrow from a section
line. My current half-section line is drawn at a right angle from the
origin with an arrow pointing to the left on the vertical line, and the
arrow is pointing down on the horizontal line. I am just beginning to
study drafting and my instructor would like me to remove the arrow from
the horizontal line. I have been looking for a setting for this but
cannot find any. I have also talked to my SolidWorks instructor and he
does not know of any way to change the arrows. Does anyone have any
suggestions? I am using SolidWorks 2004.
Thanks,
Dennis
Reply to
wiberg0873