BOM : duplication of the part list on rebuild

Hi, I have a problem with my Bill of Materials. I can insert a BOM in a drawing, everything is fine with that. But when I rebuild the part or the drawing, the listed parts are duplicated in the BOM (and the order of the duplicated parts is reversed). Everytime I rebuild the BOM the same list of parts is added up. I used an Excel BOM modified with my own custom properties except for ItemNo and Quantity. Can someone help please. Thanks JC

Reply to
Primeau

Is this 2004 or 2005?

Reply to
kmaren24

My only thought is to try it with the stock one that came with SW and see if you get the same thing. If not, it's something in your BOM template and you will have to go through it step by step. I can also send you one of ours if desired.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany