SW BOM to Excel BOM

I'm having a brain fade - - How do I get the BOM to be an Excell
version and not the SW version.
I have excell 2000 on my machine but I just can't remeber the way to
get an Excel BOM into a drawing rather than the SW BOM.
The excel BOM is greyed out on the Insert BOM list.
I've looked through the help but just can't find anythin specific to
this written for idiots like me
Thanks in advance
Jonathan
Reply to
jjs
You have to select a drawing view first since the Excel BOM is tied to a view, not a model config.
WT
Reply to
Wayne Tiffany
Thanks Wayne - I thought I was loosing my mind !!
TTFN
Jonathan
Reply to
jjs
You also need to make sure that the SW BOM is deleted as well
Reply to
her