SW BOM to Excel BOM

I'm having a brain fade - - How do I get the BOM to be an Excell version and not the SW version.

I have excell 2000 on my machine but I just can't remeber the way to get an Excel BOM into a drawing rather than the SW BOM.

The excel BOM is greyed out on the Insert BOM list.

I've looked through the help but just can't find anythin specific to this written for idiots like me

Thanks in advance

Jonathan

Reply to
jjs

You have to select a drawing view first since the Excel BOM is tied to a view, not a model config.

WT

Reply to
Wayne Tiffany

Thanks Wayne - I thought I was loosing my mind !!

TTFN

Jonathan

Reply to
jjs

You also need to make sure that the SW BOM is deleted as well

Reply to
her