Hide column in SW2005-type BOM

Is there a trick to hide a column in a BOM table (not an Excel type)? The official way, as described in the help system, does not work (this is acknowledged by a SW tech). I need to hide the PartNo column, but since it is needed for the BOM to work, I can't just delete it. I get my "true" part number from a title block in a parts drawing version of the part.

Nordtorp

Reply to
LNielsen