Custom Property Rename

I need some major help. Has anyone ever heard of a macro/program that
will read a custom property that I specify off of a Solidworks 2005
part, then rename that file to the custom property value. And be able
to do this in some kind of batch mode, not just individual files. If
no one can help me, I am going to have a huge amount of work in front
of me. I know you guys can do it. Rescue me! lol
Reply to
haleswd
Hi ,
I'm looking for a utility that will generate from my files their custom properties to excel sheet
Reply to
avif