Re: What FEA are people using?

We use Algor FEMPRO, check into Algor INCAD for Solidworks at

Hi, > > What FEA programs are people using with SolidWorks? > > I am thinking about "static stress" and "motion" simulation for add-ins to > SolidWorks (although I need not simulate my own stress, plenty already :-) > > Anyone using "3G.author" (or other products) from Plasso Tech? > > Cost -vs- COSMOSxxxx? > > Are the costs of these add-in program(s) similar (+ maintenance)? Again > stress & motion... > > Any thoughts would be appreciated! > > Aron > >
Reply to
CDC