Dimension Calculations

You guys have always been able to help me in the past. I am hoping that you can this time also.

I am writing a macro, and I am having a hard time with one of the subs. What I want is to get the value of 3 preselected dimension, store them in some variable, do some calculations with them, and then write the results to a specified custom property in SolidWorks.

Can someone either give me some code to do this, or at least point me in the right direction.

Thnx for the help.

Reply to
inthepickle

UPDATE---

I have since figured out how to delete and write custom properties to SolidWorks. All I need to know now is how to take a reference dimension value and store it in a variable.

Please help.

Reply to
inthepickle