Exclude part from BOM

I have an assembly where I have checked the box "Exclude from bill of materials" in properties for a part. In the feature tree the part shows up with the text "(Excluded from BOM)" - so everything should be the way I want it.

But it does show up in the BOM.

Why is that? And how do I change that?

Reply to
Ron

This only works in the SW-bom....not in the excel based bom, could it be that You have an excel based bom?

Krister L

Reply to
Krister L

You are absolutely right - it is an excel-based BOM.

Is there a way to get around that in the excel-BOM?

Ron

Reply to
Ron

The only way I know of is to manually hide it in the excel bom....right click the bom and select properties...under the flap Contents You can choose what to show and what to hide I prefer to move the parts I wanna exclude to the end of the bom (feature tree) so that I get the baloon numbers in correct order

Krister L

Reply to
Krister L