Hide rows in BOM

Hi! Is it possible to hide rows in a BOM? I have to make drawings out of some assembleys which I am not allowed to change. And the BOM will have to many parts which I dont want to show. I will hide parts in my drawings, but hiding parts doesnt make difference to BOM. Thanx. Ole

Reply to
SolidWorks

in the assembly, rmb on component to exclude. select component properties>exclude from BOM

Reply to
kenneth

Kenneth gave you the right way of doing it but you can also move your mouse pointer on the left side of the row press your mouse right button and hide a row.

Reply to
ronsharo

Thanx a lot! /Ole

Reply to