hide

hi, I am looking for a command where I can hide a part from my drawing. Who has an answer? Lambert

"Hide" it how? You could put it on its own layer, then turn off or freeze that layer, or you could set the object's visibility property. You could also create a wipeout object, and place it over the items to be hidden. If you'd explain a little more clearly what it is you're trying to accomplish, perhaps someone could offer a better solution.
To set the visibility property, see POOF.LSP at http://www.turvill.com/t2/free_stuff ___

Hi

accomplish,
(redraw entname 2)
P.C.
That only "hides" it until the next REGEN. ___

Hi

Sure , ---- but I couldn't restand the challange ;))
P.C.
Hi

Place that part on a new layer, shut off and or freze that layer.
P.C. http://www.designcommunity.com/scrapbook/2821.html
...print the drawing, give it to the Easter Bunny...he'll do the rest.