Quick change between profiles?

Hi NG. I asked this question a while back but got no reply, so I thought I would try again. Is there any quick method of changing between profiles when using AutoCAD , something similar to the way you can switch between open drawings by pressing the control and tab keys.

Thanks, Mark.

Reply to
ml

Might I suggest doing a search in the newsgroup news://discussion.autodesk.com/autodesk.autocad.customization

there have been numerous questions and responses on this issue.

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff