Quick change between profiles?

Hi NG. I asked this question a while back but got no reply, so I thought I would try again. Is there any quick method of changing between profiles when using AutoCAD ,
something similar to the way you can switch between open drawings by pressing the control and tab keys.
Thanks, Mark.
Might I suggest doing a search in the newsgroup

,