PLEASE HELP AGAIN: need to export informations about saved UCS

I'm sorry, but I couldn't understand ur answer, or maybe u've misunderstood my question... I'll try to explain it better with an example....
Imagine to create a new UCS on a face of a solid (command: UCS/new/face...) and then to save it in the UCS's list (command: UCS/save...)... if U show the list of the saved UCSs (command: UCS/?/*) every saved UCS is followed by its origin and its spatial orientation (expressed by the cosins of the angles formed by each of the 3 axys of the UCS and the axys of the WCS) = 12 values totally.
What I need to do is to write down to a text file those 12 values with a LISP routine.
Any suggestion?
Thanks a lot
Alberto
Hi

misunderstood
UCS/new/face...)
by
Sorry ,but what you need is still a bit unclear, but the 3 points define a face being the UCS, reson you don't get the vector is that you can calculate this from the 3 points. But what about having the ucs defined as vector with Zaxis option. then you only need to store one point for each UCS . First storing the points defining the UCS make it easyer , ------- eh guess you know the standard way to write a line to file. P.C.
HiHo; (getvar "ucsorg") (getvar "uscxdir") (getvar "ucsydir") This will give you all you need. Hope this helps.

misunderstood
UCS/new/face...)
by