Some questions

(1) What is the variable to suppress leading zeros in dimensions? I need to be able to set it from the command line. (2) When using the divide command
to insert blocks along a line, the side of the line that the blocks are placed is determined by the direction the polyline was drawn. Is there a way to change the polyline's direction after it has been drawn?

If no one else comes up with it, have a look in the Command and System Variable Map here: http://betaprograms.autodesk.com/history/command-map.htm
(2) When using the divide command

REV.LSP here: http://www.turvill.com/t2/free_stuff /
1 - DIMZIN (primary value); DIMTZIN (tolerances) 2 - REV.LSP from http://www.turvill.com/t2/free_stuff ___

Thank you both, Huw and Paul.

HiHO; 1.0 dimzin or dimaltz 2.0 revpoly is a lisp program that will reverse a polyline direction. If a yahoo search or search of www.cadalyst.com dosen't turn it up let me know and I will send it to you.