Some questions

(1) What is the variable to suppress leading zeros in dimensions? I need to
be able to set it from the command line. (2) When using the divide command
to insert blocks along a line, the side of the line that the blocks are
placed is determined by the direction the polyline was drawn. Is there a
way to change the polyline's direction after it has been drawn?
Reply to
CW
If no one else comes up with it, have a look in the Command and System = Variable Map here:
(2) When using the divide command
REV.LSP here:
Huw
1 - DIMZIN (primary value); DIMTZIN (tolerances) 2 - REV.LSP from

Paul Turvill
Thank you both, Huw and Paul.
Reply to
CW
HiHO; 1.0 dimzin or dimaltz 2.0 revpoly is a lisp program that will reverse a polyline direction. If a yahoo search or search of
dosen't turn it up let me know and I will send it to you.
Reply to
bestafor