Quick change between profiles?

Hi folks, I like to draw on a grey screen. Sometimes I receive drawings from other draughtsmen who prefer to draw on a black screen. I have set up
two profiles , one grey screen and one black screen. Is there a shortcut that can switch between profiles the same way as you can switch between open drawings by pressing Ctrl and the tab key.
Thanks, Mark