Quick change between profiles?

Hi folks,
I like to draw on a grey screen. Sometimes I receive drawings
from other draughtsmen who prefer to draw on a black screen. I have set up
two profiles , one grey screen and one black screen. Is there a shortcut
that can switch between profiles the same way as you can switch between open
drawings by pressing Ctrl and the tab key.
Thanks,
Mark
Reply to
ml