BOM trouble in 2005

Hi all,

For some reason in the BOM I just created, a subassembly will not show it's parts (indented) as it should. Other sub assemblies in the bom are expanded, but this one wont open up.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Zander

Reply to
Zander

Open the sub-assy in question and go to the Configuration Manager. Right mouse click on each configuration and select Properties. There is a selection box at the bottom "Don't show child components in BOM when used as sub-assembly" uncheck this and you should be good to go.

Reply to
Bob MacGregor

Is the box "Don't show child components in BOM when used as a sub-assembly" checked?

Richard

Reply to
Richard Doyle

Need a little more info.

Is this the subassembly of a subassembly? Could you elaborate a little more on the structure of your assembly?

Reply to
Jeff Parker

Yep, that was it....it was an old recycled sub-assembly I hadn't used in 6 months, I had totally forgotton about that setting (and where it lives). I don't use BOMS very often - that's my only excuse.

Thanks,

Zander

Reply to
Zander