Grouping in BOM

Hi,

I use imported 3D geometry and try to make drawing from it. Everything is OK, except in BOM I have different possition for each imported part (the problem is with screews,...). How can I group these parts to have only one possition and appropriate quantity.

Thank you in advance,

Remmy

Reply to
remmy

You may have to delete all but one imported fastener and then repopulate the assembly with it.

Reply to
P.