new bom table...

We have just installed SW 2004 and for the most part I really like the new bom table functionality but it appears that you cannot get rid of the quantity column. Has anyone else had any luck with getting rid of this column? I like to use the bom tool to insert boms in our part drawings and the quantity is not required because the quantity of material required to fabricate the item is shown by the dimensions on the drawing.

Let me know if anyone has any ideas....

Reply to
TEXAN

Hello

According to a webcast I recently saw you can not get rid of the quantity column but you can hide it by splitting the table on either side of the column, putting the column on a layer and hiding the layer. I have not tried it yet but that is how it was explained.

Good Luck

Mark

Reply to
Mark Downey