New BOM in 2004

It looks nice, but isn't there way to hide quantity and partno columns? It's totally useless and I just have to use *xcel-based BOM if this is true. Or is there workaround for it?

Somebody may ask why I need this kind of functionality..well, because in many cases I have to use BOM for part drawings as well and if I have A4-portrait, you just don't have that much space for BOM and of course quantity/partno-columns aren't very useful for single part.

regards

Markku

ps. new way of mating is nice, but the huge "toolbar" is slow (much more clicks)

Reply to
Markku Lehtola

The QTY column can not be deleted. However, move it to the first column, edit "QTY" and replace it with a space, then set column font size to 1, and minimize the column width.

Tom

Reply to
Tom Chasteen