BOM table query

I have a top level assembly with multiple configurations, which contains multiple instances of a sub assembly. I want to show item quantities for all configurations of the top level assembly in one BOM, and I don't want to have to detail the sub assembly's parts seperately. Does anyone know a workaround, because the 'top level' type BOM which shows quantities per config. naturally does not detail the parts in the sub-assembly. I am *mildly* annoyed that the 'parts only' BOM cannot handle multiple assembly configs. I realise that in some cases it could lead to BOMs a mile long, but I'd like to have the choice :)

Reply to
Daquifsta

The latest SP for 2005 (SP4 EV) now lets you have parts only BOM linked to multiple configurations

Reply to
Jo