BOM table query

I have a top level assembly with multiple configurations, which
contains multiple instances of a sub assembly. I want to show item
quantities for all configurations of the top level assembly in one BOM,
and I don't want to have to detail the sub assembly's parts seperately.
Does anyone know a workaround, because the 'top level' type BOM which
shows quantities per config. naturally does not detail the parts in the
sub-assembly. I am *mildly* annoyed that the 'parts only' BOM cannot
handle multiple assembly configs. I realise that in some cases it could
lead to BOMs a mile long, but I'd like to have the choice :)
Reply to
Daquifsta
The latest SP for 2005 (SP4 EV) now lets you have parts only BOM linked to multiple configurations
Reply to
Jo