BOM query

The SWX (2007 sp3.1) Help files (as opposed to "helpfuls") have the following entry under "bill of materials property manager".

Configurations Lists quantities in the Bill of Materials for all selected configurations. Select configurations manually, or click Select all configurations or Unselect all configurations .

However, the "configurations" section of the property manager just has a drop-down list of the available assembly configs, and as far as I can tell, it is only possible to select one at a time.

Am I overlooking something, or is the help wrong?

What I am looking for is the ability to list in the BOM those items in other configs which are suppressed in the config shown in the drawing views. This is because there are left and right handed versions of he assembly which I have created as configs, and some components are unique to one hand.

TIA John H

Reply to
John H