how to suppress children in BOM

I have a welded assembly - and I dont want the individual parts to show up in my BOM. How do I do that?

I can see that for individual configurations I can set that - but what if I dont have more than one? Do I then still check the box for the default configuration?

Reply to
John

Yep. And a drawing view with your assembly as the top level document will have a BOM (cut list) that expands to show your components.

Reply to
Dale Dunn