How to remove configuration displayed in BOM quantity??

Hello everyone and anyone who can help!

I am using SW2008 SP5.0 and am having trouble with a BOM.

I am making a drawing of an assembly that has 3 configurations. The BOM is linked to configuration 1 named "Components". The BOM has a column that contains the configuration name in the column description at the top.

How do I remove this so that it says only "QTY." ?

Thanks,

Louie

Reply to
Louie

Edit the Header for the Qty. column and get rid of the period after QTY

Then be sure to save this as a BOM template.

Cheers,

Anna Wood

Reply to
Anna Wood