Done with pdf moving on to dxf

Hi All,

With your help Ive succeeded and more importantly I understood how to make a macro that save's a drawing sheet as pdf.

Now I'm moving on to a dxf.

The only thing that matters to me is that the scale is 1:1

I tried that:

if swapp.DxfOutputScaleFactor1 then swapp.DxfOutputScaleFactor=1

but got an "Object does not support this property or method" error

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks Ron.

Reply to
ronsharo

Ron,

DxfOutputScaleFactor is not an API object or method. You can retrieve its value using the GetUserPreferenceDoubleValue method and save it using SetUserPreferenceDoubleValue.

Use this: Dim bResult As Boolean If swApp.GetUserPreferenceDoubleValue(swDxfOutputScaleFactor) 1 Then bResult =3D swApp.SetUserPreferenceDoubleValue (swDxfOutputScaleFactor, 1) If bResult =3D False Then MsgBox "Failed to set 'swDxfOutputScaleFactor' to 1", vbCritical End If End If

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Got it all except the vbcritical...

Thanks.

Mike wrote:

Reply to
ronsharo

Now I got it - its part of the MsgBOX

Thanks

Reply to
ronsharo

Ron,

This is a pretty good group but for API questions I would use the SolidWorks-API google group or SolidWorks hosted forums instead. They are focused on API related info while this one is very generic.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Thanks Mike