PDF to DXF Converter

Hi
Does anyone know of a free/shareware program to convert pdf files to dxf or dwg files
I have two pdfs for a small architectural competition I'd like to convert
I've tried Aide PDF to DXF Converter but that's just turned a vector pdf into a dxf made up of solid fill hatches which isn't much use http://anydwg.com/pdf-to-dwg.html
Any help would be much appreciated
Cheers Tim
--
http://www.timdenning.myby.co.uk/

http://www.aidecad.com /
Not free but if you look in the right place ...............
;-)

You could try PDF 2 DXF 2 from http://www.cadkas.com The demo puts a line of text in the output file, but it can be removed. Did you try deleting the hatches from the output from Aide? It's normal to get that sort of stuff, but with most files I've tried, the vectors are underneath. You will also need to fix up colors, redo text (which is usually recognised, but as separate characters rather than phrases). Scale will need fixing, so you need a reference line/object with a known dimension. Origin usually set in the centre of the drawing.