Dimensions in model space scaling to paper space

I've usually dimensioned in paper space, but I've had to tweek a drawing which has dimensions in model space but needs to be re-scaled in paper space.

I made sure the dimstyle had "scale to paper space" set, which works fine for the FEATURES, but the TEXT isn't scaling with the dimensions.

How do I get that to work?

Reply to
StarMan

By "TEXT", do you mean the dimension text or mtext (or both)?

Reply to
Pete