Dimensions in outer space ;-)

I've got a 30" radius and a 35" radius that are vertical to one another and they are 1" apart on that vertical centerline. I'd like to use foreshortened radii so I can get the dim's down on the drawing sheet (B size) along with the 1" linear dim. Is there any way I can move all 3 dim's simultaneously and only straight down so that the center marks of the radii remain on center?

Mike

Reply to
grphxman1

Try dragging foreshortened radii, should work.

grphxman1 wrote:

Reply to
Stefan Loukov

A picture would be worth a 1000 words (at least) in this situation but we don't have that luxury here. Did I mention that the center marks of the radii are off the sheet? Each foreshortened radius has points (3) where the leader zigs or zags. Each point has to be moved individually...at least I can't figure out a way to move all 3 at once much less both radii at once. I would like the radii to be centered vertically on the part. Rather than draw some construction geometry off the center of the part so I can "eyeball" the radii center marks back to center, it would be nice if there were some sort of "ortho mode" when moving the points of the radii so I could restrict movement to one axis.

Mike

simultaneously

Reply to
grphxman1