Linear Center Mark with Connection Lines

I have a part with a bunch of holes. I create a drawing and add linear center marks with connection lines to the holes. The connection lines
are nice. It indicates that two or more holes are on the same 'X' or 'Y' coordinate. Then, the part needs to be revised. I have to add more holes, on the same 'X' or 'Y' coordinate. However, the drawing doesn't allow you to add center marks to the "group" of center marks on the drawing already. You have to just add more center marks. Is it possible to "connect" these center marks with the already drawn connection lines/center marks?
Not that I know of - I have wanted to do that myself. Enhancement req?
WT

Site Timeline