help, hole center lines to follow bolt circle

In SW drawing, it automatically puts coordinate type center lines for the thru holes as if you are using coordinate dimensions. How do you change the type of the center lines so you can use bolt circle to locate these holes - meaning the hole center line is curved (not straight) to follow the bolt circle or circle center.

Thank you.

Reply to
pie

Pie, I run SW2003, but under center lines/options, there are choices for single/linear/circular. I choose circular.

Reaper.

Reply to
Reaper2561