Connection Lines for Center Marks Option

Hi there, Does anyone know how to turn this feature off? I want to keep the center marks but without the connection lines. I'm quite happy to create a new drawing to acheive this. I can see how you can turn off the center marks option but I can't see where there is an option to turn off the connection lines only. Thanks, David

Reply to
david

Not sure what version you are running. If I understand you correctly:

Tools Options Document properties (tab) Detailing (Under) Center Marks Extended Lines

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

Hi Tom, I'm running 2006. Extended Lines aren't the same thing, I'm afraid, they are an extension of the center mark on each individual hole. Connection lines connect one hole to the next if they are aligned horizontally or vertically. (The names are a bit of a give away). ;-)

Reply to
david