hiding centre marks in solidworks

When i produce a Solidworks drawing each view is full of centre marks. Is there a way of deleting/hiding these without deleting each one individually?

Thanks.

Reply to
will_usher

Will, there are 2 options, you can stop SWX automatically adding centremarks to any future drawings by unchecking the "Center marks" box in

or to remove all center marks from an existing drawing open "selection filter toolbar" click the "center marks" icon left click and hold down the mouse button then create a box around the whole area you want to remove the marks from then press delete. (Remember to deselect the icon once you've done)

Regards,

Kev

will snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

Reply to
alphawave

thanks! I should have been able to figure that out myself!

Reply to
will_usher

Turning off the automatic creation of center marks (in the options for document properties) will affect ONLY the active drawing. In order to prevent center marks from appearing in any new drawing you create, it is necessary to save the drawing as a template (.drwdot) file for use as the basis for new documents.

What I simply can NOT fathom is why the programmers at SolidWorks decided to have center mark creati> thanks! I should have been able to figure that out myself!

Reply to
POH