Rotate View in Paper/Layout Space

Hi Guys
I'm using AutoCAD LT 2000i and I want to rotate the view in Paper
/Layout Space whilst keeping the model and the X-Ref I'm using in the
same position/
rotation in Model Space.
Any idea's how I manage it ?
Regards
Alan
Reply to
Cadalot
ms ucs z 90 plan current ps
Reply to
strawberry
DView............Twist
Reply to
Brian
Sorry Guys but you have not answered the question.
DView works in Model Space....
I want to keep Model space as it is
I want to rotate the Image in the viewport in Paperspace without any effect to the model. I have seen a post where someone has done this before, but I can find it.
Reply to
Cadalot
This does not answer the question
I want to keep the model the way round it is in Model Space
I want to rotate the Image in Paper Space leaving the drawing in Model space alone.
What you suggest does nothing to the Paper Space Image in the viewport.
Reply to
Cadalot
Use floating model space in your viewport.
Reply to
CW
Use DVIEW / TWist inside a floating viewport in Paper Space. It will rotate the viewport's contents, but will *NOT* change anything in Model Space.
Reply to
Paul Turvill
Magic works like a charm.
Thanks Paul