Rotate View in Paper/Layout Space

Hi Guys

I'm using AutoCAD LT 2000i and I want to rotate the view in Paper /Layout Space whilst keeping the model and the X-Ref I'm using in the same position/ rotation in Model Space.

Any idea's how I manage it ?

Regards

Alan

Reply to
Cadalot

ms ucs z 90 plan current ps

Reply to
strawberry

DView............Twist

Reply to
Brian

Sorry Guys but you have not answered the question.

DView works in Model Space....

I want to keep Model space as it is

I want to rotate the Image >Cadalot wrote:

Reply to
Cadalot

This does not answer the question

I want to keep the model the way round it is in Model Space

I want to rotate the Image in Paper Space leaving the drawing in Model space alone.

What you suggest does noth>ms ucs z 90 plan current ps

Reply to
Cadalot

Use floating model space in your viewport.

Reply to
CW

Use DVIEW / TWist inside a floating viewport in Paper Space. It will rotate the viewport's contents, but will *NOT* change anything in Model Space.

Reply to
Paul Turvill

Magic works like a charm.

Thanks Paul