Independant Dimensioning In Two Layout

Hi everyone, this has been a problem for me for sometimes but I has been in lapse with AutoCAD for about 3 years till now so I am pondering of
how to have an independent dimensioning of the same drawing in a dual Layout View without each of them interacting with each other? I like to have the first Viewpoint as dimensionless Isometric and the second Viewpoint's dimensions not to show up in the first, So how to make them independent from each other? If I can do this then I wouldn't need to print two paper. Any info thanks.
Regards Choong Malaysia

One word: LAYERING.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

<snip> because they still connected with the same Axis in orientation </snip>
What!?!
Ok, I will try again in dual View Layout with Layering.
Choong
strawberry wrote:

Probably. I don't understand your comment about the axis, but what I suggest is that you look into the command VPLAYER in your help file. You don't need to turn the layers off, you just have to set one of the viewports to not show the dimensions' layer.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca
Michael Bulatovich wrote:

Why not do your dimensioning in two view ports in PAPER SPACE instead of Model space that way each viewport can have independent dimensions form the others.

Mason wrote:

ew, i hate ppl that dimension in paper space :P