Plotting Paper space as solid and Model Space grayed out

Hi, Is it possible to plot model space viewports grayed out (50%) and keeping the paper space items plotting as solid (100%)? I'm trying to plot out a site plan grayed out and keep all the title block and notes solid black.

Thanks

Reply to
Edoubleu

Sorry, Forgot to mention, I'm using LDD 2004.

Reply to
Edoubleu

hi my name is frezly iam working for depa interiors in dubai

my solution might be rectify ur doughts and my point is

if u want to print the dwgs on model space in 50%screening and print the dwgs on layout in 100% screening. can u do one thing thing is have u created any ctb (plot style)files for ur autocad if not u have to creat.if so open the ctb file which u using.after open go to "FROM VIEW" tab in that u can see the color table in ur left side and other lot of details on ur right side and select the color which u want to screening after selecting the color,in ur right side of the dialogue box u can see a "SCREENING" option.on there u can edit how much screening u want.

this is for only one ctb files. if u want to plot the dwgs which in model on 50%screening,u will have to create a seperat ctb file for model tab. and u want to plot the dwgs which in layout on 100% screening.u will have to create another ctb file

if u create only one ctb file,,, the ctb file that u made is for model and layout space. ie one ctb file is applicable for both model and layout.or u can creat two ctb files,one for model and one for layout ok just try it

Reply to
frezlyantonyinn