Model / Paper Space

I would like to set up a 'hot key' or customize a button on my mouse to
toggle between paperspace and floating modelspace, any suggestions?
slk
Reply to
" "
double click on the viewport you want to go into
DJE
Reply to
Daniel J. Ellis
Try this:
(if (= (getvar"tilemode") 1) (setvar "tilemode" 0) (setvar "tilemode" 1) )
Jan
schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...
Reply to
JP
Go to my site and download TO.LSP, and associate it with a custom toolbar button.
MichaelB

Michael Bulatovich
Or just (setvar "tilemode" (- 1 (getvar "tilemode"))) ___
Reply to
Paul Turvill