Model / Paper Space

I would like to set up a 'hot key' or customize a button on my mouse to toggle between paperspace and floating modelspace, any suggestions?
slk
double click on the viewport you want to go into
DJE wrote in message

Try this:
(if (= (getvar"tilemode") 1) (setvar "tilemode" 0) (setvar "tilemode" 1) )
Jan
schreef in bericht

Or just (setvar "tilemode" (- 1 (getvar "tilemode"))) ___

Go to my site and download TO.LSP, and associate it with a custom toolbar button.
MichaelB www.michaelbulatovich.com