Model / Paper Space

I would like to set up a 'hot key' or customize a button on my mouse to toggle between paperspace and floating modelspace, any suggestions?

slk

Reply to
" "

double click on the viewport you want to go into

Reply to
Daniel J. Ellis

Try this:

(if (= (getvar"tilemode") 1) (setvar "tilemode" 0) (setvar "tilemode" 1) )

Jan

schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com...

Reply to
JP

Go to my site and download TO.LSP, and associate it with a custom toolbar button.

MichaelB

Michael Bulatovich

Or just (setvar "tilemode" (- 1 (getvar "tilemode"))) ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill