Jiao, Qian

From: Mark ( snipped-for-privacy@xandex.com) Subject: Hot Key for Clear selection ... Date: 27 Apr 2004 09:23:39 -0700

I have a user that would like to have a hot key to clear selections. I do not see a keyboard item to customize. Hoping that someone out there would have some insite on setting this up. Any help here would be most appriciated. Also i have already gone through all of the ways to call this up by RMB with the user and they still would like this hot key ability.

Reply to
Jiao Qian