foreshortened linear dimension

Hi,

Is there a way in SWX2003 to do foreshortened linear dimension? I can only find it for radii. Thanks,

Stephen

Reply to
Stephen Chai

Nope.

Respect

Reply to
cadishaq

Break view might work for you though....

Respect

Reply to
cadishaq

You can go to the properties of the dimension and turn off the display of it's extension and dimension lines. There is not a way to to put a double arrow on the remaining dimension line though.

Wayne

Reply to
Wayne

You can do it (the double arrow thing) but I don' t think you'd want to go there.

Let me know if you are truly desperate, and only have one or two to do, and I'll talk you through it

Reply to
Andrew Troup