Drawing of 4-wheel ATV?

I hate asking for this because I know how difficult it is to draw but hopefully someone out there will help me out of the goodness of their heart. I am looking for a 3D drawing of a 4-wheel ATV, I would also take a 2D drawing because it would still be better than what I have now and it would get me started on the layout to convert it to 3D. I am working on patent drawings for an attachment to a 4-wheeler (sorry, I can't get into what it is because of a confidentiality agreement) and the inventor wants to see the attachment drawn onto it. I have already drawn the attachment in 3D and it would be very easy to insert the 4-wheeler into the drawing and then scale it to the correct size.

Thank you for your help, Jess snipped-for-privacy@centurytel.net

Reply to
KCHD

Go to the manufactures websites & email them.. like Honda.. they would probably know where to find one.

Reply to
longshot

You might want to check out

I'm not sure if they have one, but they have quite a bit of 3D models.

Reply to
TomD

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I will try them out.

Jess

Reply to
KCHD